The ARM Eurobond Fund – an open-ended, low-risk mutual fund that is invested in Dollar denominated Eurobond floated by the Federal Government of Nigeria and top tier Nigerian corporates. Subscribers to the Fund, will enjoy competitive returns on their US Dollars. The fund is more suitable for investors seeking medium to long-term capital growth
- Affordable investing as you only need to make a minimum initial investment of $1,000 and additional contributions in multiples of $100.
- Professional fund management expertise.
- A good hedge against depreciation of the Naira.
- Download and complete the subscription form
- Send the completed form and supporting documents: passport photograph; copy of your valid identification (e.g. International Passport, Driver’s License, Nigerian Voter’s card); specimen Signature; and, Utility Bill to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unit holders will be entitled to distribution of dividends of 75% of profit each year, while 25% will be automatically reinvested on their behalf in proportion to their unit holding.
- Unit holders may elect to invest the dividends paid to them.
- The Fund has a deﬁned and approved allocation of funds amongst asset categories.
- The Fund Manager uses its expertise to determine where to invest in line with the approved asset allocation.
- Safety and growth.
Please read the Prospectus and where in doubt, consult your stockbroker, fund/portfolio manager, accountant, banker, solicitor or any other professional adviser for guidance before subscribing.