|CURRENT AEF PRICE|
The ARM Ethical Fund is suitable for Islamic investors who want long-term capital growth by investing strictly according to the principles of Islamic finance and ethical values.
- Achieve long-term capital growth
- Invest according to core Islamic values and beliefs
- Equities – (40% – 60%)
- Alternative Investments – (40% – 60%)
The Fund invests only in investments screened by a Shari’ah Advisory Board. The Fund will not invest in any company that involves interest-bearing transactions, gambling, alcohol and tobacco, arms and ammunition or adult entertainment.
- Minimum initial investment: N10,000
- Minimum additional investment: N5,000
The fund only invests in investments screened by a Shari’ah Advisory Board. The fund will not invest in any company that involves interest-bearing transactions, gambling, alcohol and tobacco, arms and ammunition or adult entertainment.
- Type of Fund: Open-ended. This simply means that you can sell or buy into the Fund whenever they want.
- Management Type: The Fund is managed on a discretionary basis, which simply means that the fund manager can take decisions to buy and sell assets without referring to the clients for every transaction.
- Management Fees: 1.5% of Net Asset Value (NAV) of the Fund
- Fund Manager: ARM Investment Managers
- Trustee: Royal Exchange Plc.
- Registrars: United Securities Ltd.
- Investment Tracking: Access to investment account online
- Custodian: Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Payment Options: Online Payment is available via the online portal and you can set up a standing instruction with your bank for periodic payments.